visit MARIOS' photos




Flirtatious feet
Τα πονηρά πόδια



2007

a film by
RENA PERRAKIS

μια ταινία της
ΡΕΝΑΣ ΠΕΡΡΑΚΗ

This short film was completed as part of an assignment at the NYFA.

The assignment was to shoot a short story in one shot ! The music I added months

later and I was lucky it matched beautifully with the action.





The girl and the butterfly
Το κορίτσι και η πεταλούδα



2006

a film by
RENA PERRAKIS

μια ταινία της
ΡΕΝΑΣ ΠΕΡΡΑΚΗ

This short film is about a young girl and an injured butterfly.

I completed this film while taking classes at the New York film

Academy. There are a few parts I would like to fix, so I consider

this still a work in progress.





Comments

Για να γράψετε το σχόλιό σας πατείστε εδώ, πηγαίνετε στην κύρια σελίδα του site και από εκεί ρολάρετε στο τέλος της σελίδας όπου θα βρείτε το "ΣΧΟΛΙΑ - COMMENTS" και πατείστε το.

In order to put your comment, click here, go to the main page and roll down to "ΣΧΟΛΙΑ - COMMENTS".